Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are pets allowed to bring to the zoo?
2. Can I bring a bicycle or roller-blade?
3. Is there any photo session with the animals?
– Yes, Zoo Negara provide a photo session with animals starting from 11.00 am to 3.00 pm on weekends and public holidays. (The schedule is subject to change without prior notice)
4. How do I get a guide map in the zoo area just incase if I lost my way?
– Visitors can buy the full Zoo Map for RM 1.00 at the main entrance.
5. How long does it take to walk around the zoo?
6. Do you have any suggestion to direct me around zoo area during my visit day?
– Follow these 7 directions to tour around the zoo for 2 hours:
a) Board train at the entrance
b) View birds at bird’s house
c) Board train to Tiger Exhibit
d) Stop at Savannah Walk. Visit Ape Centre & Mammal Kingdom
e) View reptiles at reptile’s centre
f) Walk to Bear Complex or Restaurant & visit Children’s World
g) Watch Multi-animal Show & walk back to entrance