* PMR level and above
* Age below 25 years old
* Good skills in writing and speaking in Bahasa Malaysia
* Preferably from rural background and are willing to work at outdoor
* Physically healhty and able to work in team
* To feed the animals
* To implement healthy programs for the animals
* To clean the enclosure and dispose of animal droppings
* To treat visitors politely and be respectful
* Provide any necessary assistance for visitors
* Basic salary RM900.00
* Laundry allowances RM40.00
Interested applicants should submit a detailed CV with recent photo, current & expected salary and contact number by email to email@example.com.
Zoo Negara is a place where you can gain working experience which is necessary for you to obtain a certificate. The zoo is open for practical training courses for students from every level.
Available Practical Training courses:
– Education Information Technology
– Human Resource
– Public Relation & Marketing
– Veterinary Sciences
Zoo Negara DO NOT PROVIDE the facilities & services below :
Please take this matter into consideration before proceeding with the application.
For further details, please contact the HR Department of Zoo Negara at +603-4108 3422 or email your CV & application form to firstname.lastname@example.org